Recognizing the ongoing efforts of hospitals and health systems fighting COVID-19 in their communities while also providing care for other patient needs, the American Hospital Association (AHA) has canceled our live events and all affiliated events scheduled between April and the end of July 2020. We value our relationship with our sponsors and regret any inconvenience this presents.
Important event sponsorship opportunities still exist, however, as we roll out a series of programs to engage the field through the remainder of 2020 and into early 2021. And don’t forget, we continue to offer opportunities for webinar sponsorships, lead generation and more.
Upcoming National and Regional Live and Virtual Event Sponsorship Opportunities
While the AHA Leadership Summit scheduled for July 19-21 in San Diego has been canceled, we are eager to involve your organization when the AHA hosts a national virtual conference to examine the heroic efforts of hospitals, health systems and the broader field as the work to respond and rebuild in the face of COVID-19 continues. This event will take place Sept. 14-16. Sessions will address:
- Workforce considerations (e.g., burnout, resiliency).
- Consumer perceptions and communications strategies.
- Implications for strategic planning and business strategy (e.g., new business models, facility planning).
- The new patient experience (e.g., digital engagement, virtual care); financial implications and recovery.
- Innovations and new care models (e.g., home-centered models, social determinants of health, equity).
Attendees will include hospital and health systems leaders across a range of disciplines looking to share, learn, innovate and strategize for the new era of care delivery post-COVID-19;
- Executive leadership.
- Strategic planning and business development.
- Clinical and operational executives.
- Marketing and digital engagement.
- Communications and public relations.
More intimate, executive-level in-person convenings are being planned that will focus on how we collaborate and innovate to build the health care system of the future, informed by the lessons of the pandemic. As a sponsor, you'll have an exclusive opportunity to interact with AHA-member hospital and health system thought leaders and AHA leadership. Learn more about exclusive executive event sponsorship opportunities.
Additional Opportunities to Engage with AHA Members and Achieve Your Marketing Goals
The AHA offers a variety of ways for business organizations that share our vision to get involved, engage with our members and share their story. Following are just a few of the other ways you can engage with the AHA as your single source for access and insights:
- NEW! Sponsor an AHA Virtual Executive Dialogue — and attract a C-suite audience to discuss a topic of your choosing.
- Join the AHA Associate program for exclusive access to AHA members, content and educational programs.
- Build relationships through smaller, custom executive programs.
- Work with us to achieve successful content marketing and lead generation programs.
- Sponsor a webinar to position yourself as a thought leader and reach a targeted audience of health care leaders from our database.
For more information on these and other opportunities, contact Marketing.