Partner with the American Hospital Association – Homepage
Engage with the
American Hospital Association
Our Reach & Influence
The American Hospital Association is the national voice for the nation’s hospitals and health systems.
- Our membership includes more than 90 percent of the nation’s hospitals, health systems and other health care organizations. We are allied with all 50 state hospital associations.
- Our Audience Database includes more than 300,000 contacts from health care organizations, providers and other allied to the field. Hospital/Health System CEOs and C-suite leaders regularly engage with our content and attend our events.
- As we begin to emerge from the greatest public health crisis of our lifetime, the field looks to us for best practices, market insights, new ideas and new solutions.
AHA Associate Program
Where the business community meets members
Only through this program can business leaders attend and take full advantage of AHA Events, briefings, and exclusive content that connect your team with industry leaders and our members who are seeking to exchange ideas and explore new solutions during this time of transformational change.
What keeps hospital leaders up at night?
Clearly, COVID-19 has had a dramatic impact on care delivery and finances. But it is not the only issue that occupies the mind of a hospital leader. Others include:
- Caring for the care givers, and building the workforce of tomorrow
- Ensuring health equity
- Protecting access and resources in rural areas
- Cyber threats
- New models of care delivery
- Addressing the social determinants that impact health
- Meeting a growing need for integrated behavioral health care
- Adapting to new payment models
American Hospital Association Report
2022 Becoming a Health Care Business Partner of Choice
Now in its second year, this survey on the state of hospital and business solution provider relationships was designed to better understand the changing relationship between hospitals and their business partners during this unprecedented year in health care. Download the report to learn about the top challenges, tactics and trends employed by hospital solution providers.Get It Now
Connect with AHA Members
Reaching health care leaders has never been more challenging. In these turbulent times, hospitals, health systems and health care professionals look to us for education, tools and support to help them better serve patients in their communities.
AHA Associates, sponsors, and exhibitors are the only businesses who can register for AHA meetings.Open the door to new opportunities and connections »
Signup for the AHA Business Partner Newsletter
You'll get quality insights on ways to connect to hospitals.
Marketing Solutions Guide
Promote Your Brand & Make New Connections
When you tap into the power of the AHA, you are connecting with the single best source of access and insights in health care. Learn how we empower businesses to share their solutions with our members at this pivotal time.Download
Connect with us
Want to partner? Let's talk.
Looking for ways to get involved, engage with our members, and share your stories and solutions? Please provide the following information and someone from our team will be in touch.