The AHA hosts a number of more intimate events throughout the year to give our members an opportunity to explore a focused topic in depth.
Upcoming Executive Forums
December 4, 2020 | Chicago, IL
In the wake of the most serious public health emergency in decades, the American Hospital Association (AHA) brings together expert thought leaders and health care executives to explore how tapping into multiple data sources and the latest analytics tools can help drive important hospital business decisions. We’ll explore how data can be used to address social and economic risk factors and shape pandemic response. The event offers an outstanding opportunity for businesses whose solutions address the challenges at hand to gain a seat at the table.Learn More
Connect with Health Care Leaders
- Panel sponsorship – includes participation in the discussions
- Breakfast sponsorship
- Luncheon sponsorship
- Coffee Breaks
- Supporting sponsorship
- Executive Dialogue Sponsor – a separate, smaller event held in conjunction with the Executive Forum, includes content dissemination in AHA Today, the AHA’s daily newsletter to the field.
Custom Executive Forums
These regional, in-person events are typically sponsored by a single organization and focus on a driving force within the health care environment. Designed to provide the opportunity for health care leaders to network and exchange ideas, they include presentations and facilitated discussion with hospital, health system, and other thought-leaders from the field.
- Invitation Only – 15-20 health care executives, director-level and above
- Location chosen to align with client objectives
- Discussions facilitated by AHA leaders
- Two representatives from sponsoring company may attend and participate
- Professional photographer and writer provided for event coverage
Anchored to the AHA’s national events, Executive Dialogues attract a C-Suite audience to discuss a topic of the sponsor’s choosing. These intimate gatherings (limited to 7 attendees) give sponsors the opportunity to gain timely, relevant insights, as well as the chance to make new connections. We will work with you to select a topic based on your needs and our knowledge of the field. The AHA handles all event recruitment and management and will facilitate the discussion.
New for 2020: Virtual Executive Dialogues
Past topics have included
- The evolution of provider-payor relationships
- How to develop a data-driven, patient-focused culture
- Strategic workforce planning and development
- AI-powered precision medicine
- Enterprise-wide medication management
- Managing operations and care while assuming risk
- Using intelligent process automation to reduce clinician burnout
How a Marketing Partnership with the AHA Enabled a Professional Services Company to Attract Qualified Leads and Position Itself as an AuthorityDownload
Connect with us
Want to partner? Let's talk.
Whether you're looking for business partner opportunities, hospital solutions, or just want to let us know how we did, you can contact us. Please provide the following information: