The AHA hosts a number of more intimate events throughout the year to give our members an opportunity to explore a focused topic in depth.
Upcoming Executive Forums
December 4, 2020 | Chicago, IL
In the wake of the most serious public health emergency in decades, the American Hospital Association (AHA) brings together expert thought leaders and health care executives to explore how tapping into multiple data sources and the latest analytics tools can help drive important hospital business decisions. We’ll explore how data can be used to address social and economic risk factors and shape pandemic response. The event offers an outstanding opportunity for businesses whose solutions address the challenges at hand to gain a seat at the table.Learn More
Connect with Health Care Leaders
- Panel sponsorship – includes participation in the discussions
- Breakfast sponsorship
- Luncheon sponsorship
- Coffee Breaks
- Supporting sponsorship
- Executive Dialogue Sponsor – a separate, smaller event held in conjunction with the Executive Forum, includes content dissemination in AHA Today, the AHA’s daily newsletter to the field.
Virtual Executive Dialogue Series: Executive Insights on Resilience and Recovery
AHA Executive Dialogues attract a C-Suite audience to discuss a topic of the sponsor’s choosing. These intimate gatherings give sponsors the opportunity to gain timely, relevant insights, as well as the chance to make new connections. We will work with you to select a topic based on your needs and our knowledge of the field. The AHA handles all event recruitment and management and will facilitate the discussion.
For the remainder of 2020, these events will be held virtually on a web collaboration platform and will focus on guiding hospitals in the transition from crisis and response to recovery and rebuilding.
Sponsors will receive:
- Coverage of the event in the form of a 4- 6-page eBook that can feature an image and quote of the sponsor's participant. Company name and logo also prominently featured.
- Placement of the eBook in AHA Today newsletter.
- Placement of the eBook on AHA.org website for 12 months.
- Full reprint rights for eBook.
Signup for the AHA Business Partner Newsletter
You'll get quality insights on ways to connect to hospitals.
How a Marketing Partnership with the AHA Enabled a Professional Services Company to Attract Qualified Leads and Position Itself as an Authority
Connect with us
Want to partner? Let's talk.
Whether you're looking for business partner opportunities, hospital solutions, or just want to let us know how we did, you can contact us. Please provide the following information: